Capture a specific frame from @Frame

Hi everyone.
I'm trying to save the value of a specific frame in a variable. I want that when a sphere reaches a specific place in time, it captures that frame number for later use.
Does anyone know how to do this? I'm trying to put it in a variable and then when I exit the if loop I equal it to itself so that it saves that value, but it's initialized to 0.

image.thumb.png.6f5c5d30953fb3eaa05c310689149615.pngimage.thumb.png.1240b36d1f9aa092ebad56c88a6cfec1.png

Try plugging a Time Shift node of the frame you want into the second input of your wrangle. You can fetch any attribute from that point in time by using the point expression...

f@my_attribute = point(1,"my_attribute",@ptnum,0);

Edited by Atom
  • Like 1

If in the scene, which is more complex, I have the timeshift to capture said attribute, the problem I encounter is that for some reason, @Frame does not let me keep the value of the frame, in this case 206 is reset to 0.
I don't know how to control @Frame so that the information of that frame is saved, I have tried to repeat it with "i@active == i@active" to leave said value.
Thank you very much for your answer.

image.thumb.png.ae9ed1872168406ee777ad0655c69a47.png

You might have a bit more luck by running your wrangle inside of a solver after copying over the 'myat' attribute from the previous time step, so it can store all the attributes that were evaluated in all the previous time steps