Screw*d Up Geocapture...(?)

EzequielM

hi!

im getting into the character tools in houdini for the first time, and there is 2 or 3 things i couldnt find in the help:

i have a basic character with muscles, metacapture, blends for position the muscle nulls acording to bone... yada yada yada....

The problem that im having is that when i start animating if i close the file and reopen, the geometry appears all broken not in the place its suppose to be... i manage to get it right by deleting the animation and reset the controls to its default position... and reopening the file

i suppose this is something related to the capturing nodes capturing in frame 0 or 1? is this common? do i have to lock the capture nodes? its that the way to do it?

another thing... is there a way to set a new capture pose after capturing the geometry? i repositioned 1 bone and when i go to the capture pose it go back to the first position and modifies the geometry...

thanx in advance!