Lipsync ?!

mike

hi,

I have a problem working with a combination of "voicesplit" and "voicesync"

input of the voicesplit is an audiofile with about 4 min of text.

the only chanel wich is correct is the "silence" all other channels are very close the same, no matter what values I'm using

to tweak the split and the sync CHOP.

I'm not shure what kind of channel I have to use for the 3'rd input (Non-Voiced-Phonemes), currently I have a "null-channel.

at the end I get "silence" ok, "A" and "O" close but no "E" , "U" or "M" ....

has anyone an example for fixing that problem?

thankx

mike.

It might have a lot to do with the audio-file your trying to work with, is it quiet when there is no talking? Might be best to use a sound editor to split it up ahead of time.

Last time I tried to use the voice split (I wasn't using for voice however), I ended up making a giant digital asset to replace it. It was fairly inaccurate, and it's features are a bit too broad right now I think.

hi,

I have a problem working with a combination of "voicesplit" and "voicesync"

input of the voicesplit is an audiofile with about 4 min of text.

the only chanel wich is correct is the "silence" all other channels are very close the same, no matter what values I'm using

to tweak the split and the sync CHOP.

I'm not shure what kind of channel I have to use for the 3'rd input (Non-Voiced-Phonemes), currently I have a "null-channel.

at the end I get "silence" ok, "A" and "O" close but no "E" , "U" or "M" ....

has anyone an example for fixing that problem?

thankx

mike.

It might have a lot to do with the audio-file your trying to work with, is it quiet when there is no talking? Might be best to use a sound editor to split it up ahead of time.

Last time I tried to use the voice split (I wasn't using for voice however), I ended up making a giant digital asset to replace it. It was fairly inaccurate, and it's features are a bit too broad right now I think.

the audio is file is perfect, recorded in a studio and there is absolutly nothing when there is no talk (also no noise).

as I said before, the "silence-channel" works very well.