Orient Particles

MENOZ

hello,

i think i understood how copy sop works to orient the copies.

i'm triyng to comy a geometry on particles.

when particle births they are oriented in a direction, but after his first frame they pop the orientation with the orient of the simulation. so my copied geometry will pop too.

how can i solve this?

thank you!

orient_paricles.hipnc

The reason they are pop is because the normal (N) of your points is in the direction of the velocity. Currently your particles do not have an initial velocity when they are born and so your geometry remains in its initial position. Once your particles start moving they have velocity and your copies orient in that direction. Im not sure how you want your copies to orient, but if you dont want them to orient to the normal of your particles then you can uncheck "Transform Using Template Point Attr" on the copy sop.

thank you,

i want my ogeometry orient with the direction of my particles, but don't want they pop.

i should set a point sop and define some attributes?

if i set normal attribute my particles use this as velocity.

i can set "add to inherited velocity" vealue to a opposite value. but my paticles will be oriented alwais in that direction. i want they orient in direction of their movement.

how can i do this?

thank you