CHOPs related question. Stamping. Constraining.

Hi,

I am posting a file...

In this file I have created a simple system that uses CHOPs to create variations in animation through one single slider... Thanks to the "OdForce" and "Side Effects" forums... and everybody who has contributed to the topic.

Now I have two problems:

1) There are lots of channels... But what I need is... I need a noise in those channels (I have it now!)... but the next value on the channel should always be bigger than the previous one...

Which means that the speed of growth should vary.. but the growth should never go backwards. That's why now... my animation goes forward and backwards... i could not get a growth that goes

always in the positive direction.

Which is weird... I did everything to constrain the noise between positive values... and then I add those positive values to my initial animation channel... and I still get valleys in my graphs... !? :(

2) The second problems is that I would like to have the first value for each channel at "0" (I have it now!) and the last value at "1"... and of course have a proper noise in between...

I could not do that as well.

Please help. Cheers.

grow_var_v1r6_forPost.hip

hello cheebachops,

Thanks... But I do not have much to do with Frame numbers... What I am trying to achieve is... have all channels starting at "0"... then climbing up to "1" through a noise... and then meet at "1"...

Sorry if I am not able to understand your solution...

Cheers.