Prisms

MG

Is there any way to get Prisms? I've checked all over the net, on countless sites, including eBay. No luck whatsoever. For years I've been dying to try it out. Not long ago I've purchased a SGI Tezro workstation, and it'd be great if I could get a hold of it. I'd be willing to pay a good price for it too.

I'm also intending to make a few tutorial DVDs, perhaps even a 'documentary' about SESI and their software and achievements. I've made an extensive tutorial DVD as a college assignment in the past, and they became very interested. It'd be great to show how early on Houdini had what a lot of software packages, like SOFTIMAGE|XSI only had since recent times. In the light of the whole Autodesk acquiring SOFTIMAGE, it'd be nice to extra boost Houdini's image and reputation, or rather to boost awareness.

Edited by MG

Great idea. The only issue is generating a license. I can't remember the last time I saw an sgi run around here let alone the license generator sgi. Try a request in to support to see if this is possible.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

I'll try to contact SESI about it, I'll also post what I posted here on the SESI forum. I'm not sure if I should also ask for it on the mailing list, that might perhaps just be a bit overdoing it... I guess I'm quite eager (or rather desperate).