from non commercial to licensed

Hi everyone,

I used to work with Maya and I changed to Houdini just a month ago, for business reason. I worked for a short period with a non commercial version for testing purposes and now I come to a licensed version.

Is there a way to load my old non-commercial projects into my new licensed software, to render and finalize images without the annoying watermark displayed?

If I simply try to load a non-comm file, the software is forced to convert to a "non-commercial sassion"...

Someone can help?

Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone,

I used to work with Maya and I changed to Houdini just a month ago, for business reason. I worked for a short period with a non commercial version for testing purposes and now I come to a licensed version.

Is there a way to load my old non-commercial projects into my new licensed software, to render and finalize images without the annoying watermark displayed?

If I simply try to load a non-comm file, the software is forced to convert to a "non-commercial sassion"...

Someone can help?

Thank you in advance.

Check the very bottom of this page ;):

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=221

Thank you SYmek for the quick reply!

Ok, I read the banner, but I still do not understand HOW I can do this one time conversion...I have to send my files to customer support? There is a special conversion software? Or I have tgo use a feature inside Houdini Master?

:huh:

Thank you SYmek for the quick reply!

Ok, I read the banner, but I still do not understand HOW I can do this one time conversion...I have to send my files to customer support? There is a special conversion software? Or I have tgo use a feature inside Houdini Master?

:huh:

I think that if you contact support at sidefx.com, they'll be able to tell you how the conversion gets done (though I think you have to send the .hip files to SESI).