softbodies

I am doing a representation of antelope canyon in Arizona and I have a few softbody simulations colliding with a few other pieces of geometry that represent rock. I am using the softbodies to achieve a more flowing look of the canyon but the real problem is when I render. My vertices from my softbody object are rendering and rendering as tiny spheres. I have determined that they are coming from my pop network but I can't seem to get rid of them and still keep my softbody simulation. I have tried a delete node after the pop network and a kill node in the pop network. I have also tested different shaders and my vertices are still rendering as spheres instead of just the smooth soft body. I was wondering if anyone knew why this might be happening and/or if they could explain how I might fix it?

I am doing a representation of antelope canyon in Arizona and I have a few softbody simulations colliding with a few other pieces of geometry that represent rock. I am using the softbodies to achieve a more flowing look of the canyon but the real problem is when I render. My vertices from my softbody object are rendering and rendering as tiny spheres. I have determined that they are coming from my pop network but I can't seem to get rid of them and still keep my softbody simulation. I have tried a delete node after the pop network and a kill node in the pop network. I have also tested different shaders and my vertices are still rendering as spheres instead of just the smooth soft body. I was wondering if anyone knew why this might be happening and/or if they could explain how I might fix it?

It's defined as a Particle system - so you might have to try Convert SOP it to Polygons, or discard the particle system somehow... I can't quite remember how..

ok thanks I got it,

I had to add the delete sop after the pop network, which i had tried before, where i was getting it wrong was the entity attribute needed to be set to primitives not points like i had it.

Thanks Again