curled fur comb

I'd like to prevent intersection of fur with surface after combing. So I need to bend only hair tips but I don't know how to make roots of hair stay along of surface normal. I've tried many ways in solving this question but got only parameters that provides me changing growing direction of fur as whole. But I need to bend it according to it length. How I can do it? Please help me.

Edited by ASteroid

I'd like to prevent intersection of fur with surface after combing. So I need to bend only hair tips but I don't know how to make roots of hair stay along of surface normal. I've tried many ways in solving this question but got only parameters that provides me changing growing direction of fur as whole. But I need to bend it according to it length. How I can do it? Please help me.

Using fur tools you get to control only the direction of the guides by combing normals, for more control you'd have to edit guides manually i.e. with edit sop

Using fur tools you get to control only the direction of the guides by combing normals, for more control you'd have to edit guides manually i.e. with edit sop

there is one problem in it. In 'Guides' I have no combed normals, and in 'Skin' I have no guides. :(