custom networks and subnet inputs

Hey. I'm defining a custom network, and want to add input nodes like those that you have in a typical subnet node. If I set the isSubNetwork() method to return 1, then I get all of those input nodes for free... but if I do that, then the 'create digital asset' option also becomes available for the network node, which is not appropriate. Finding no way to disable this, I thought instead maybe I had to define my own input nodes and add them in manually. Looking in OP_Network.h, I see that there's an OP_TileType enum containing OP_TILE_PARENT, which sounds like it's what I'd want for a custom input node if I were to create one. However, I'm not seeing anywhere where I can apply one of these tile types on a custom node.

Is there a better way of doing this? Maybe some way I've missed of getting the inputs by defining isSubNetwork() but also disabling the 'create digital asset' ability of the node? Or if the only way of doing this is through the use a custom input node, is it even possible to set the tile type through the HDK to do that?

Sorry. there's no way to disable the "Create Digital Asset" ability on custom subnet nodes in H10.0. This was already remedied for the next major release of Houdini but it couldn't be ported back to H10.0 because it involved making the OP_Node::canCreateNewOpType() function virtual.