HOT for WIN64?

JCB

It's relatively easy to compile once you have a functioning HDK development environment, however there is a bug somewhere which is corrupting the array values and I doesn't use windows any more. There is a good chance the bug is in one of the 3rd party extensions since the same code works ok under OSX (64 bit) and 64 bit linux (except maybe opensuse), it could also be a difference between VC and g++. The 3rd party extensions have both had updates since the last time I used windows so it would be worth trying again with the latest CVS version of blitz++ and the latest FFTW.

-Drew

Hi,

is it just impossible to compile Hot for WIN64?

Edited by eloop

• 1 month later...

See this thread.

It's relatively easy to compile once you have a functioning HDK development environment, however there is a bug somewhere which is corrupting the array values and I doesn't use windows any more. There is a good chance the bug is in one of the 3rd party extensions since the same code works ok under OSX (64 bit) and 64 bit linux (except maybe opensuse), it could also be a difference between VC and g++. The 3rd party extensions have both had updates since the last time I used windows so it would be worth trying again with the latest CVS version of blitz++ and the latest FFTW.

-Drew