global transformations from object

Hello I have little problem with reading global transformations from any kind of object. So I need export cameras (stereo) from houdini to nuke. I need 2 cams which has global transformations visible directly in scene level. Let say I have one point somewhere in scene how I could read his global transforms?. I have null for paralax which is for me look at null for two new cameras and need some point constraint which show me transformations to world. I have two locators for interaxial distance. How I connect all together? final export of cams need to be, transformations taken from nuls from interaxial distance, and rotations from look at null which is paralax. Two separated cameras only reading clean transformations and rotations to world position. There is maebye another way but I need this, becouse of better undertanding houdini world transformation of object. Cameras then will be exported separately FBX to nuke, see an examplem,, thanks a lot for your time and help....BC....

kamera_export_nuke_01.hip