RBD glue

MENOZ

hello.

in the RBD glue object when I try to write the volume collisino geometry to disk, when I set the file mode to "read" I see that the volume geometry is read back only for one glue piece.. certainly the others volume object aren't in the right place.

It i set file mode to "no operation" the volume is generated correctly and the simulation it's ok, but if I want to write the geometry to disk to avoid to recalculate, it seems that it writes (or maybe read) wrong, and the sim goes bad.

I just want to know if you have this problem too.. maybe it's a bug?

EDIT:

ok, solved after 2 second i wrote this post

you just have to write a geometry for each object.

with this expression I solved.

$HIP/volumeobject_$OBJ

Edited by MENOZ

It was a bug that I reported 3 weeks ago. It has been fixed the same day, and it's available in the latest build of H10.

Cheers,

Julien

I have the lastest build 10.0.355 and I encountered this problem. the solution I found is to write a file for each object. Does it should work only with a single file?

well, not sure anymore. I had a reply from sidefx saying the bug was fixed in the latest build ...

I'll use the $OBJ anyway ...

Still, I don't see the point of writing separate files for objects that have all the exact same "Ray intersect" values.

I have the lastest build 10.0.355 and I encountered this problem. the solution I found is to write a file for each object. Does it should work only with a single file?

Edited by bunker