My Tools

Guest Swann

nice work! and i agree with rob - upload them to the exchange so that they are converted over to commercial from non commercial version

Jonathan

I don't think people really need them :(. There are only 4 or 5 responses on 1100 views and 20 downloads so I was thinking that someone atleast show some examples how they used it but since nobody showed anything it means that they are not so usefull as I thought :unsure:.

PS. :P

• Downvote 1

Hey Swann,

Cool set of tools. Keep it up! What you need is a bit of promotion of the tools - why not show the AK model - it will inspire others as well.

I've had some very busy days in production the last week and this thread slipped right by. So put them on the exchange and post them on the sidefx forum. I am sure there are modelers out there that will really like this stuff, on top of that it might also inspire the developers to implement some of these or similar.

I will probably take a look at them over the weekend when I've got a bit more time.

Ps. Long time ago since the time of the tangents :) - still credit where credit is due, I got that trick from Jeff Wagner quite some time ago, but it's so useful you just don't forget it.