Displacement issues in mantra

I Use a map + noise function in a displacement occlusion material and when I move the camera, there are very huge flickers in renders. is there any solution for this? my samples are 20*20 and I use microplogon rendering,

post-4411-125361773433_thumb.jpg

thank you in advanced.

1) Did you stick your noise to object/world/texture space? P driven noise will swim with camera.

2) Extreme displacement is not an easy effect after all. First consider increasing of Shading and Ray Shading Quality (Render/Dicing Tab), than add all dicing related render properties (re-dicing, pre-dicing, dicing modes, Z-importance etc) to your Object, read Help for each of them in docs, and try different settings (like high uniform dicing for approaching camera movement). These are common techniques for dealing with disp. in reyes/micro-polygon rendering.

1) Did you stick your noise to object/world/texture space? P driven noise will swim with camera.

2) Extreme displacement is not an easy effect after all. First consider increasing of Shading and Ray Shading Quality (Render/Dicing Tab), than add all dicing related render properties (re-dicing, pre-dicing, dicing modes, Z-importance etc) to your Object, read Help for each of them in docs, and try different settings (like high uniform dicing for approaching camera movement). These are common techniques for dealing with disp. in reyes/micro-polygon rendering.

Thanks you so much. I'll try them and report the result.