Quoting

Guest tar

What's the deal with quoting in a reply; it seems almost impossible to remove once you quote a post, and then you get stuck inside it if you try to delete it. It also then comes back to haunt you if you try to reply to the topic.... forever 

yeah I've had that happen to me once or twice. I managed to clear it out somehow, but I don't know how I did it. One thing to try is click on the 'source' button on the left of the toolbar and try clear it out the old fashioned way.

M

Additionally quotes have very unfortunate colors scheme, or it's just on my Safari they look almost too dark to read?Not sure if it was tweaked previously, but perhaps needs some adjustments...

5 hours ago, symek said:

Additionally quotes have very unfortunate colors scheme, or it's just on my Safari they look almost too dark to read?Not sure if it was tweaked previously, but perhaps needs some adjustments...

I can take a look and tweak it a bit. It's fine on my screen, but that doesn't mean all that much :)

• Like 1