What's the deal with quoting in a reply; it seems almost impossible to remove once you quote a post, and then you get stuck inside it if you try to delete it. It also then comes back to haunt you if you try to reply to the topic.... forever 

yeah I've had that happen to me once or twice. I managed to clear it out somehow, but I don't know how I did it. One thing to try is click on the 'source' button on the left of the toolbar and try clear it out the old fashioned way.

M

Interesting, I can now easily delete a quoted reply. Hopefully it stays this way!

Also you may try clean refresh function with Ctrl+F5 (I think it is common for all browsers). It will delete cache and load everything again, not just refresh the page.

Additionally quotes have very unfortunate colors scheme, or it's just on my Safari they look almost too dark to read?Not sure if it was tweaked previously, but perhaps needs some adjustments...

5 hours ago, symek said:

Additionally quotes have very unfortunate colors scheme, or it's just on my Safari they look almost too dark to read?Not sure if it was tweaked previously, but perhaps needs some adjustments...

I can take a look and tweak it a bit. It's fine on my screen, but that doesn't mean all that much :)

• Like 1

Hey

I made the bg a little bit darker and the text a little bit lighter, let me know if it's better for you now.

M

It's much better, thanks! Previously the contrast was really low specially for characters on a quoted author, which were greenish on gray or something...