View New Posts

Hey there,

ok its monday ... I'm quite pissed for lot of reasons.. and this thread might just sound silly and useless...

but It -really- annoys me.. dunno why..

When I press "View new posts"... which is also how I bookmarked my "odforce forums" link .. most of the times I've got the "error" in the picture... which is definetly more boring that a simple "no news posts since your last visit" like every other forums board software...

problems is.. when I want to refresh all my firefox tabs at once, which I do every while just when I bake particles or got spare minutes to check forums... if that errors comes out.. I have to manually check "view new posts" again.. cause apparently the address in the adress bar get stuck on that "error" page.. instead of checking about new posts..

i know this is silly.. but.. it hurts to receive "ERROR! bla bla bla" ... hey .. is not an -error-... dont shoot me all that Red messages just cause ther's no new thread?!...

is there a way to have a result similar to phpBB or others board softwares?..

/useless rant

EDIT: hm.. strangely the error is gone and it shows this "new posts" .. bah.. anyway .. I'd like less Red shot on my face when no new thread are there :)

have a nice week.

Hey jean-claude

Unfortunately I never use the 'view new posts' link, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. When you get it again do you mind pm'ing me a screenshot of the error? I'm sure there's a workaround for the problem...

Thanks

Marc