Importing a video to maya

Aristotelis

Wait... you want to put your model into a video or use the video as some sort of background to help you model something?

I know English is probably not your first language, but looking at all your other posts I think it would be more beneficial if you could put on some sort of pre-post-filter or something. ie, research what it is you're trying to do. First by searching the forums (preferably Maya forums in this instance) and then by using google. If after that you're still not sure then feel free to post. Hopefully at that point you'll have a clearer idea of what it is you're asking and we can give you more focused help.

Also, by the sounds of things you're trying to pick out the hardest things to do and expecting a one button solution to do them. These things take a lot of time and knowledge to achieve. You're not going to find much sympathy here if you don't know your basics... and that's saying something because this community is amazingly patient and forgiving :).

Good luck.

M

Wait... you want to put your model into a video or use the video as some sort of background to help you model something?

I know English is probably not your first language, but looking at all your other posts I think it would be more beneficial if you could put on some sort of pre-post-filter or something. ie, research what it is you're trying to do. First by searching the forums (preferably Maya forums in this instance) and then by using google. If after that you're still not sure then feel free to post. Hopefully at that point you'll have a clearer idea of what it is you're asking and we can give you more focused help.

Also, by the sounds of things you're trying to pick out the hardest things to do and expecting a one button solution to do them. These things take a lot of time and knowledge to achieve. You're not going to find much sympathy here if you don't know your basics... and that's saying something because this community is amazingly patient and forgiving :) .

Good luck.

M

Marc,I have already finished my model ok?I just want to put this model in my video,is that clear?To give an example.I made a snake,and i want to put this model in my video.That's all.So there is a way to import my video in maya and then to put the model in the video???

Edited by Aristotelis