Productionsusingmantra

I've started a ProductionsUsingMantra page. Do you guys think it's a good idea? I've populated with entries that I found from the customer stories on the sidefx website that mentioned mantra (or vmantra for the old schoolers). If anyone knows of any more, please add it to the wiki or post here.

Direct link: ProductionsUsingMantra

Yup, cool - I've added a couple and some remarks... as far as I can remember:)

Hey Jason, the comments for Flags of Our Fathers seem to be the same as Iwo Jima? Or is that mountain was in Flags of Our Fathers too?

Hey Jason, the comments for Flags of Our Fathers seem to be the same as Iwo Jima? Or is that mountain was in Flags of Our Fathers too?

Yup, Letters From Iwo Jima was basically another perspective on the same battle as the Flags Of Our Fathers. The production flowed directly from Flags into Letters and all the same tools and pipeline was used.

Ah, so that's why. Thanks for the explanation, Jason. Were the effects on Letters much easier then? :)

Yup, the entire Letters effects were done in about 8 weeks because the look and the technology was established for Flags.