Paint SOP

I am having problem to use the option to "Apply to all" on the paint SOP tool, if I am not mistaken this option was suposed to apply the same value to the entire object right? It doesn`t work most of the time, in fact I remember that it worked just one time.

Is there any cach to make it work right? Anyone else having this problem?

I am having problem to use the option to "Apply to all" on the paint SOP tool, if I am not mistaken this option was suposed to apply the same value to the entire object right? It doesn`t work most of the time, in fact I remember that it worked just one time.

Is there any cach to make it work right? Anyone else having this problem?

If you are in the "Paint" mode it should be fine. The mode you are currently in is on the top left part of your viewport, err just above. Hit enter with the paint SOP selected.

Humm I just made another test here, it works with mouse but it doesn`t with the intuos that I have here.

If I paint with the mouse and use apply to all it works, but if paint with the pen and try to use apply to all it doesn't work. Very strange indeed.

Edited by tomhanks

I did some tests with the brush pressure values, it starts to work if the pressure values are lower than 1, must be some kind of misinterpretation between the pen driver and houdini I think, but if someone could make some tests to see if is just me it would be nice.

More feedback.

I just noticed that the "apply all command" obeys the last pressure value used when I release the "brush button". So when I released the pen and the last pressure value was 0, the apply button will paint all with the value 0 and if I click with the mouse that theres no pressure, so the last value registered on the release action will be always 1 then it works.

The solution would be something like the apply all command would be always to use the pressure values on the brush tab, something like that.

I hope I could be clear, it is really a little difficult to explain what I am experiencing.