how to edit a custom vex sop???

dyei nightmare

hi i was in an exercise where i have to build a custom sop made with vex, that you call later as digital asset....

so my question is.... how the hell could you edit the vex code inside on it.... i mean... after you compile the vex network to a sop asset, can you edit the asset after that???

should be posible to edit the custom sop, with written vex code or the vex network... but how??

how can you edit in any time the custom vex node you build with vex language or networks??????????????.

...Hell, why, yes! There is no "Edit Vex function button"? Or right-click and Type-Properties-Code is not working?! The asset is not locked!!?! Incroyable! :lol:

yes, i can edit it with vex code via edit vex function or type properties code.... but what i cant do is edit the vex network... and i cant enter to the node to tweak the vex network, thats what i wanna do, the node is not locked, or something.... i just cant get into the custom sop node and edit as vex network....

in this case i need to edit it as vex network, because i dont know the apropiate vex code version.

yes, i can edit it with vex code via edit vex function or type properties code.... but what i cant do is edit the vex network... and i cant enter to the node to tweak the vex network, thats what i wanna do, the node is not locked, or something.... i just cant get into the custom sop node and edit as vex network....

in this case i need to edit it as vex network, because i dont know the apropiate vex code version.

But you created it first with VOP or VEX ? If you created it with VEX, then i dont it doesnt have a network :blink: