Growing Lsystem to a point

Hey guys.. I remember seeing a posted hip file somewhere in this forum where a lsystem grows to a null object. But i cant find it!

Anyone knows where the little post is? Or maybe knows how to do it?

Im doing ice cracking (not breaking apart just the pattern on the ice) and I want the main cracks to be a directable.

Cheers

/Magnus

For now i solved it with $(x,y,z) to orient the turtle towards a point in space with :0.1 probability. Works pretty ok for what i need it for, it doesn't really pass trough/stop at the specified point but gets close. I probably could increase the probability with number of generations, but im still curious how the example i saw was because it stopped at the point position always and had as far as i remember pretty nice randomness before that.

Is this what you were talking about?

http://www.lewkiw.com/html/houdini-palooza/app_fest.html

Ah no it was not that one, it was just a hip file that someone posted here on odfoce. I guess the example did as i have done because it seems there is no other way to direct the turtle than with the $(x,y,z) :)