Camera - Nuke

Macha

I got an fbx file from maya into Houdini. We re-import and cross-compare and they seem to match. However, when compositing in Nuke it doesn't, something is slightly wrong with the field of view it seems. And it only went wrong after we animated the field of view.

Sorry, I can't be more specific, but I attached a file of the imported camera.

Does anybody have an inkling of what may have gone wrong?

Edit: There seems to be (also?) a problem in the Max camera that we used to render out something...a little jump in the curve...almost like a frame rate problem, except that there shouldnt be one... That camera has gone through a xsi-max-maya-houdini cycle, so maybe that's not very healthy in the first place.

CamProb.hip

Edited by Macha

Maybe you should check your camera setting in MAYA before package the whole scene into a FBX file.

In my own experience , "Film Gate" and "Fit Resolution Gate" usually cause the minor differences if you try to export Camera from MAYA to other DCC software.(It's really annoying ;) )

Could you post your "Fit Resolution Gate" and "Film Gate" here , maybe I can help you figure out.