Sprite Display Size

Hi,

I'm doing some particle work with sprites, i used the shelf tool to set up the sprites and have "display sprites" checked on my display options but for some reason in the viewer the particles are about a tenth of the size they are when rendered.

Does anyone know the reason for this?

The strange thing is if i uncheck the scale option and let the animation play and then stop it half way through and then check the scale option they display correctly?

It's not really affecting my work that much but it would be nice to see the sprites at the correct size in the viewer.

Any help would be great.

Just to say i'm using the pscale attribute in the scale parameters of the sprite pop.

Edited by chrisperry05

Hi,

I was messing with sprites recently and noticed the display of sprites are affected by pscale but for display only. I believe having pscale and using it for scale in the Sprite SHOP is having a multiplier effect on the display. Try to not have pscale and set the values in the Scale parameter instead and see if that works correctly.

Cheers!

steven

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the reply, yep i had a play around yesterday and found that adjusting the scale on the sprite pop rather than using pscale does indeed give you the correct display.

Seems strange that the pscale attribute doesn't work correctly but not too worry.

Thanks again for the reply.

Chris