Confetti

Naeem

Hi,

I am using particles to create some confetti - it's a simple setup with grid copy-stamped to the particles. However, the grids intersect each other because obviously there is no collisions between the particles. I was wondering what would be the best approach to fix this?

Thanks.

Naeem.

confetti_blaster_v4.hipnc

post-7633-134504795292_thumb.jpg

Edited by Naeem

Hi,

I am using particles to create some confetti - it's a simple setup with grid copy-stamped to the particles. However, the grids intersect each other because obviously there is no collisions between the particles. I was wondering what would be the best approach to fix this?

Thanks.

Naeem.

Your particle systems are identical. At least the ones with yellow and blue confetti. Give different seed to each pop network and that should prevent them from being at exactly the same spot.

If you still have some penetrations (which you likely will), then what about just moving them a bit by hand. It is for a still frame anyway unless you changed your mind.