Problem with Emit Particle Fluid

IvanPulido

Hi guys, i'm working in a shot and i have a particle Fluid emittinng from an sphere, but... when i try to increase de velocity or drag or wind or gravity with a strong value, my particles dont know why are deleted or something.

Somebody know what is the problem? :wacko:

With los velocity the particles are perfect but no work very fine, and with a little more velocity the particles are like collision or deleted, but the grid is bigger. :(

and other question, somebody know how i can add something like KAGE in Realflow, for the particles die?

Thank you so much masters!. :)

post-8523-0-46397500-1350392480_thumb.pn

Edited by mcflait

"somebody know how i can add something like KAGE in Realflow, for the particles die?"

On your source points (in sops) you can add an attribute called "birthframe" which is set to write $FF. From that you can use either a sop solver to remove points in the sim, or you can just use a delete sop post-sim in sops to delete based on age like this: ($FF - $BIRTHFRAME) > 10 would kill any points over 10 frames of age

Edited by Solitude
  • Like 1

"somebody know how i can add something like KAGE in Realflow, for the particles die?"

On your source points (in sops) you can add an attribute called "birthframe" which is set to write $FF. From that you can use either a sop solver to remove points in the sim, or you can just use a delete sop post-sim in sops to delete based on age like this: ($FF - $BIRTHFRAME) > 10 would kill any points over 10 frames of age

Thank you master!!!