Bullet glue in H12.5

nFrame

I confirm that the default Glue network ain´t working properly and constrains aren´t visible.

I´ve been following the error and the problem is inside a ForEach where the centroid of each piece gets calculated. Or rather I can´t see a setup problem at all but the centroid doesn´t get a proper calculation. It always spits [0,0,0].

Looks like a bug to me.

EDIT: I reported it. We´ll wait and see.

Edited by Netvudu

Hmmmm, this still seems to be an issue in the 12.5.347 build. I'm really hoping this gets fixed soon. Bullet does seem to be much quicker in 12.5, but this is a big handicap for rbd folks.

If you think it's still broken, then you should log it with your .hip file as an example. Often times, there are different situations that the developer cannot fix unless they know exactly the case you're using.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried two days ago on 12.5.361 and it seemed to be fixed and working properly already. 361 and 362 (and a few more) though, have been marked as bad releases, so you might want to wait until 363 or any latter version is marked as stable.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

They're just the daily builds from SESI rather than the final "gold" releases so I would assume you could download and install them without an issue using your licenses.

Try installing a newer build in tandem with your existing version to check it works okay before blowing away your known good copy.