Auto Update/Cook?

Hi, I'm playing around with POPs and was wondering if there's an option to automatically cook the POPs after I set a parameter.

The reason I ask is, I want to see a somewhat real-time feedback of the parameters that I'm manipulating, without going back to frame 1 then playing the animation every time just to see results.

Say for example I'm using a Source POP with a connected Force POP. I want to play around the parameters of the noise to try and get used to how the settings affect the particles. Every time I change a value, I would need to go back to frame 1, play the animation and watch the results. It would have been a lot easier to maybe just stay at frame 50 and play around with the settings whilst seeing the feedback in real-time.

Hopefully I'm just missing a setting somewhere in Houdini. I already played around with Cooking options at the lower-right corner.

I also found something that I can maybe use, but I would prefer it to be my last option for now.

(I guess this is mostly due to how I'm so used to how particle systems work in 3dsmax)

Edited by jlim

I got something close to what I was looking for from a reply a got on the sidefx forums.

twod mentioned that right click on the little brain icon, and choose Reset Simulations. And indeed it will recook my sims up to the current frame. :D

post-3610-0-62035700-1367855172_thumb.pn

I now assigned it to a hotkey for convenience.

post-3610-0-02855700-1367855188_thumb.pn