How to use a CHOP with the Time Warp COP?

Hi,

I am trying to use the Time Warp COP with the CHOP option, but I am not sure what CHOP I am supposed to use here? I tried using a Waveform CHOP but it still didn't do any warping. I also added export, and changed the path to "index", but still the same.

How is Time Warp COP supposed to communicate with a CHOP? The example file only shows the Expression option which is easy, but not the CHOP option.

Any ideas?

Thanks alot anim, it works. I didn't know I had to use a Channel CHOP. Also thought it was expecting a specific name, etc. How would you do this if you needed the result of another CHOP for example Waveform CHOP? Is there a way to convert its result into a channel?

you don't need Channel CHOP, it was just easiest to make some meaningful curve

of course it works with any channel generated by any CHOP

here is example with waveform CHOP, but literally it's not about used CHOPs but about channel values, the value represents the frame, so waveform in value range -1 1 oscilates only among 3 frames (-1,0,1), but waveform 0-100 around 100 frames

timewarp_cop2.hip

• Like 1