Internal Detail generates no more than 10000 pieces

Hi, I'm looking to build two voronoi fractures, one that is low res and goes into the bullet dop simulation, and one that has interior detail ticked on. The high res one then gets transformed by the simulation of the low res version. This works quite great when I tested it with 6000 pieces, but when I increase that, the interior detail gets stuck at 10000 instead of the 10953 of the low res fracture.

I've included the .hip file, is there any workaround for this or a manual way of adding the interior detail later on?

* Topic title should've been Interior detail :)

OdforceExample.hip

Edited by WesleyE

I'm not really sure of what problem your having since adding interior detail doesn't add pieces. Just divisions with some noise. You can always create the detail yourself. Brick polygons on the interior group and use some noise in a vopsop. There's also an attribute that voronoi creates called "depth" that you can use to help drive the noise/interior detail.

I'm not really sure of what problem your having since adding interior detail doesn't add pieces.

Exactly, but that is not the behavior that I'm seeing. I'm thinking something in the network where the interior detail is added limits out in an foreach, but I can't seem to find it.

I checked your file and the interior detail was generated for all 10953 pieces

and I see no reason while it would not since it's not generated per piece but on the whole inside geometry at once

the only reason for a piece not getting any subdivisions may be if it's smaller than division size and not intersecting cutting grid but that doesn't seem to be the case here

how did you get to number 10000?