Vizy Acky online courses?

Hi there,

I have considered signing up for the vol100 course on http://www.vizyacky.com, but I wanted to hear if anybody here had taken those courses?

If so, how are they and are they worth the money?

I am looking for the best videos to understand Houdini.

I want something that teaches me the generals of Houdini, more than methods of approaching a specific effect.

If there is any other alternatives, that may be better, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jonas Jørgensen

Hi moondeer,

I have seen a few of them, they are indeed very good, so maybe I should just look all of them through first.

It is just that I have been told that vizyacky.com had the best tutorials for those who wanted to learn Houdini.

Cheers,

Jonas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I recently signed up for his Vol 100, and although it's an intro course, he goes beyond that in how he explains things. The example files provided are also great for beginners to disect. I've been trying to pick up houdini for years now, this time around I think I will stick with it. It would be awesome to travel and work as a houdini artist. 

:)

Hi Quentin

I've also signed up for them and they are very good. However I am really annoyed by the single channel audio and the other channel is filled with noise.

So for that reason I haven't seen more than the 2-3 first classes, even though they are very good indeed. It is just that the audio problem is a huge problem for my concentration.