strange behaviours of houdini pop up windows

Hi. 

Im a guy who likes to use keyboard shortcuts.
But i found out that that can causes problems in some cases. e.g. Windows popups that dissapear behind my main windows or buttons that arent working.

for example when i try to make a new scene (alt + N) i most of the time cant click save. the button doesnt seems to work.

but when i click --> file --> new. it works and the button windows is on a different position.

anyone else that have those problems?

Yeah, sometimes i have similar thing,suddenly out of nothing i cant press anything, I can click exit button, but it wont allow press my Save and Quit with mouse, but only with keyboards enter.

Probably because exit button is not a part of houdini UI but like general windows thing (at least i guess so), that would explain why houdini responds by popping up save window but mouse actions are frozen in houdini UI parts. But i have no knowledge of UIs and programming in general, so my assumption could be totally wrong.

This maybe completly seperate problem, but i will share this anyway. When im working in maya using my wacom tablet, after some actions, i cant press anything with wacom pen, i have to first click somewhere with mouse, then it starts working again.

Edited by Tom