Chop relative path in otl

what kind of modification are you talking about?

I tried all sorts of bone operations with bone tool and the paths stayed relative once they were relative

as well what kind of the setup you have? as for kinematics of the bones the Export CHOP is not default

(the only thing that is necessary for chops is to make sure that export prefix of no chop points outside of the asset which is sadly the default behaviour, you can usually just clear them and use only export prefix on the node you are using for export(if any) and of course only to point to nodes within the asset and with relative path)

Hello Tomas, sorry for late answer, I  was bussy.  Im little bit lost in this. There is little scene. I use export chop which modify all bones. Export prefix is set to  "../../"  but the bones has still absolute path 

"Overridden by /obj/chopnet1/export1 bones1"  Thats a problem fot OTL. I tryed to firs create digital asset and then create chops from scratch but same problem. I dont know how to control export path. Thanks for your time, by the way congrats to your work   B)  

chops.hip

Edited by blackchicken

• 6 years later...

Old post but,

When I saved my hda I got the same error of references outside hda..

But then I discovered you need to have a decent/relative export prefix for LITERALLY every chop node inside the hda. I think even for the ones that don't get cooked.

So that solved it. :-)

Edited by Krion