Rendering 2 seperate scenes

Folks,

I've a bit of dilemena with rendering out 2 scenes. Basically I've got 2 scenes, one which uses keyframe animation and the 2nd one uses rigid body dynamics. The first scene is around 565 frames in length whilst the 2nd scene is around 400 frames.

All I want is to render the 2nd scene so that when I save the sequence from mplay, that it saves it as frame 565 i.e. that it immediately follows the 1st scene. But when I render the 2nd scene and I try to save the image sequence, I put down 2nd_scene.$F.picnic. But obviously it saves that from range 1 - 300.

I've tried going into the frame options and changing the frame range from 566 - 900 but as the 2nd scene is rigid body dynamics, it totally screws up the scene as the rigid body dynamics seems to already take into accout the first 566 frames. I've also tried merging both scenes but again the rigid body dynamics overwrites my keyframe animation.

So any ideas on how I can get both these seperate scenes to follow each other ? I think it might be COPs but I don't really understand enough about this part of houdini.

Cheers

Starkhorn