Pyro 2 Shader Rendering

Juice

Hey guys,

I've just recently been messing around with PyroFX and after learning the basics of it, when it comes down to rendering my sim I don't get a very good result. As you can see in the attached images, my smoke is very dark and has no greys of your typical smoke and one of the frames is quite pixelated (despite having my division size set to 0.05). I'm hoping to get a look as good as this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgl_4a8exI8) but so far, after many days of trying and hunting for help I haven't been able to. Does anyone have any tips on rendering Pyro sims or the pyro shader? 

Attached are the images and my hip file.

Thanks!

post-8466-0-39432100-1395573358_thumb.pn

post-8466-0-69239500-1395573386_thumb.pn

PyroFX.hip

• 2 weeks later...

Hm I would suggest start shading basic smoke dont involve fire fields. But check the color of your smoke in the pyro shader.. maybe its colored black, also make sure its lit properly. For the pixelized it sounds like you should check the filters. Can also get artifacts if you upresed the density with weird values or compressed it, if so probably best to redo sim. good luck