how to contain fluid inside bowl that is moving to fast and splashes o

Dammerung

Hi guys i'm doing a farly simple flip sim in which i have a bowl filled with liquid(flip) my problem is the bowl moves fast (a couple characters are carrying the bowl) and the flip just goes and splashes out of the bowl and i would like to keep it a bit contained in the bowl i've tried adding a custom vel field created from the bowl geo but i cant get a decent result do you have any idea on how to control the flip so it wont reacts and splashes out of the bowl as much

thanks

Compare the particle position to the relative position of the bowl. Increase force to push them back into the bowl as they try to leave. It should create a plausible simulation where the fluid doesn't leave the bowl or at least doesn't leave the bowl without a fight. The VOP Force node could be used to calculate and create the force needed.

Hey thanks a lot i'll try that i managed to do it siming in object space and using the transform of the object as a force to move the flip inside and then moving the sim to world but your method looks like it might help for another shot i have  thanks