Houdini Pyro FX rendering problem

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to solve rendering problem in Mantra. I just finished my smoke simulation, I made few preview renders (in Render View) and everything was exactly as I expected. So I started to render all frames using "Render" button in Edit Render Mode -> mantra (it's the same node that I used to preview renderings). Unfortunately something is wrong and render looks like with wrong gamma or something.

On the left side (viewer 1) there is picture from rendered sequence, and on the right (viewer 2) there is picture from Houdini Render View.

renders_comparition.jpg

How can I fix that? I tried to change gamma settings, output formats, rendering engine - and this is still wrong.

Additional strange thing - my smoke-emitting  object is imported from Maya with camera. I'm making renders using imported camera. When I wanted to change camera to the Houdini camera there was something wrong with smoke:

houdini_test_2.jpg

How can I fix that?

What more info should I upload? I'm 2-days experienced in Houdini so thank you for your understanding. :)