How can i melted an animation ABC?

cvrilex

Recently i am doing a "melted man"(ref Terminator T1000)project,i have a man model with struggle hands animation ABC file .When i import my abc file in the flip dop to sim , the animation is always disappear ! i have tried every solution in the internet,the most closed one is create a custom 0-1 value "state" Any particles who's state attrib isn't 1 will just have their position and velocity overwritten by the animation values in a geometry vop after the flip solve.BUT sadly it is fake melted sim ,the state value=0's part is not in the dop actually ,so the two different parts can't interactive correctly.

SOMEBODY help me ~ thanks a lot ~!post-14888-0-13657900-1446187077_thumb.p

KSF_melted_V7.hip

Edited by cvrilex

You need to include your geo. If you lock the file in node before saving that should do it.

No file was selected for upload   

you see that? for some reason i just can't upload my abc file , you can use your own abc file to do some test ,i am sorry for that .

So now you will need to upload the hip file again. This time with the locked node saved in the scene. This way when someone downloads your hip file they will get the alembic geometry with it. As Sanjay pointed out, the file size will increase to account for the additional size of the alembic data. If your animation is very long this may be a problem.

So now you will need to upload the hip file again. This time with the locked node saved in the scene. This way when someone downloads your hip file they will get the alembic geometry with it. As Sanjay pointed out, the file size will increase to account for the additional size of the alembic data. If your animation is very long this may be a problem.

NOT too long ,just 24 frames but i find an other problem when i lock my abc file the animation just has gone ? 

ok i seem find a way to solve the problem , one new question haha~  how can i get the melted object's sunk speed ?and give the speed to the other object?