Timothy_Stam

Hi all,

I am currently looking for a position as Junior FX TD / ATD (Assistant Technical Director) - either or a combination of both. Preferably in the London area but I am interested to hear about other locations as well.

I have MA degrees in Game Art and Digital Effects (Bournemouth University NCCA), as well as a combined 2,5 years of work experience in the Game and VFX industries. 

Aside from my FX work I have been in ATD training at Double Negative Visual Effects in London, which I have successfully completed. This covered artist workflows for matchmove, layout, animation, fx and lighting, as well as the proprietary publishing system, disk cleanup, render wrangling, artist support, and python development for show artist tool creation using internal APIs. 

Within python development specifically, we covered  python, PyQT, as well as code management and deployment using Git, Stash and Jenkins.

I built a number of small tools for Maya, Houdini and Linux as per training, as well as automation scripts to decrease workload.

Please contact me via e-mail should you wish to get in touch about possible opportunities:

timothystam@hotmail.com

My portfolio (with resume) and showreel can be found here:

portfolio:     www.timothystam.com

showreel:    

• Like 1

• 1 month later...