weird artifact with timeblend +timewarp on FLIP

Memo

I have a flip + whitewater sim which I've cached with all properties, now I'm slowing it down 4x (i.e. timewarp frames 1...6000 stretched to 1...24000) and I'm using timeblend (i.e. cache -> timeblend -> timewarp -> NULL_OUT)

Most of it is working, but for some reason there are some artifacts, some (very few) particles are not being interpolated. You can see what I mean in these videos (I'm rendering as seq of tiff with alpha and I've tried 3 diff alpha matting methods -ignore, straight, premult - and it's noticable on all).

(especially obvious when watched frame by frame). 

in the link above I've also included a tiny segment of my raw data and a minimal hip file which shows how I'm doing the timewarp+timeblend

I have no idea what this is, or even how to debug it. Any ideas welcome!

Hi Netvudu, thanks for the reply. yes reseeding is disabled. Also the artifact doesn't look like a reseeding issue. It's not that I get 'occasional pops'. Instead, very small clumps of particles are not being interpolated. instead they are moving every 4 frames (you can see this in the videos - or directly in the hip). I can't figure out what it is about those clumps of particles that make them not interpolate. I've had a look at the geometry spreadsheet (or whatever it's called these days), and I can see my particles have a class attribute, and have values of 1 and 2. I've tried isolating class 1 and class 2, and both classes exhibit the same behaviour (i.e. tiny clumps in both classes of particles don't interpolate). I don't know how else to debug the problem. 

Edited by Memo