Scattering asset. Connect/Disconnect Sop inputs and automatically switch between inputs.

Hi guys.

I want to create an asset for copystamping which will allow to connect or disconnect SOP inputs. Would be nice if asset allow to use different input numbers of instance at a time (connect/disconnect necessary objects) and switch between instances.

I can manually create a CopyStamping asset if I have a static number of inputs and if I know a number of input objects which switch operator will use (basic copystamping technic).

I've dug out some info and looks like it's best way to create the asset with a callback scripts. But I'm not familiar with callback scripts and python enough. May be some body can help me with that or have a links for similar solution.

Thank you.

copystamp_prntsrc_for_oddforce.jpg

Edited by Anatol

Not that I really wanted but I made this in a bit casual way.

I've merged all objects which I needed for copystamping with "instance.*" , cheked "PackGeometryPrimitives BeforeMerging" and count points number with npoints("../out1"). Now I've got number of objects for copystamping.

WIP

Edited by Anatol

Then I used ForEach SOP for stamping random instanses from MergeSOP onto points.

But still looking for solution with node connections. If some one has an idea, pls.

Edited by Anatol