Whitewater simulation

Homer0

Hi all, i'm trying to create foam for my fluid simulation. I used the shelf to creare the Whitewater but i'm experiencing some problems.

-How can i control the amount of particles generated? I tried with Birth Rate but it affects all the particles; it will be great to control separately the ones on the stream of liquid and the ones during collisions with other object

-In the WhitewaterObject there are Surface and Velocity guides but if i enable those nothing change, the help file doens't help in this case; so i was wondering how to visualize those.

-I'd like to make 2 differente passes for Foam and Spray (bubbles are not needed), but i noticed that the spray isn't generated form a cached foam...it's normal?

I attached a screenshot to show you my situation. The left one is the particle simulation, the right one is the whitewater added to it. As you can see, the whitewater basically cover all the particles and i don't know if it's a regular behaviour

Thanks in advance ^^

Whitewater.jpg

Edited by Homer0