Looking for freelancer help - building demolition vfx

pixteur

I've been asked to quote a job where we would be doing large scale building demolition vfx work.

Basically 15 seconds of animation where an old shopping center is destroyed by explosive charges, falls to the ground + lots of smoke and dust. Then a new shopping center rises from the ashes. The animation will be merged with either aerial footage or ground based footage filmed on location. There will be two locations to destroy, so eventually this means 2x 15 second animations.

We may have the possibility of drone captured aerial footage of the surrounding location and old shopping center. This may provide the options for photogrammetry reconstruction of the old shopping center. Also we should be able to get our hands on architect viz data, probably max or sketchup files for the new shopping center. 

I'm looking for some houdini help to run the destruction simulations and smoke effects. I'm a maya guy and need a talented houdini artist to help.

If you have experience in this + a reel to show I'd love to take a look and talk. 

Edited by pixteur