Geometry force field for particles

jingaa

Your setup is really close to what I saw on youtube from sweet and short 3d, and I tried this setup too. One of my colleague discovered that for similar stuff, using rigidbodysolver with pop source and rbdpackedobjects works basically the same and faster, for the collision it was more accurate in my case. But for the reference video I guess he used pop grain.

• Like 1

this setup has a set number of points as the rest (this could be anything...) and the same number of points as the goal. Then just moves one to the other with two types of advection : force, or Velocity.

you can make this setup pretty complex but this is the bare bones of it. 

particle_bullet_solver_kni82k.hip

• Like 2

12 hours ago, violalyu said:

Your setup is really close to what I saw on youtube from sweet and short 3d, and I tried this setup too. One of my colleague discovered that for similar stuff, using rigidbodysolver with pop source and rbdpackedobjects works basically the same and faster, for the collision it was more accurate in my case. But for the reference video I guess he used pop grain.

I downloaded few hip file of  Johnny Farmfileld about this thing and he is using grain generally. The thing is i need to make it with rbdpacked because of i am gonna use different types of objects on my character. Actually something like what Method Studio made u know dancing people with different type of things

6 hours ago, kni8_2k said:

this setup has a set number of points as the rest (this could be anything...) and the same number of points as the goal. Then just moves one to the other with two types of advection : force, or Velocity.

you can make this setup pretty complex but this is the bare bones of it. 

particle_bullet_solver_kni82k.hip

Thank you so much for sharing the file with me , but when i merge an animation they dont follow them u know.... The thing what we wanna do is inspired from method studio, we wanna make random geomerties following the dancing person body u know what i am saying...

• Like 1