Rebelway workshops

art3mis

I doubt all you'll take away from that course is how to make good rocks. I bet there is a ton of useful and transferable info, real time stuff especially, that will be worth the cost. Providing of course you currently know very little about what the course intends to cover.

• 3 weeks later...

As a professional switching from Editing to Houdini FX, I have found Saber's (Main teacher at Rebelway) courses invaluable.They are filled with about 4-5 times more knowledge than what normal courses have.

For the last 2 years I've done any Houdini course I can get my hands on while working full time and learning 3D from scratch. His intro to VFX course is hands down the most empowering and knowledge rich course I've ever done, and I feel it advanced my learning and hire-ability by a year or 2.

Aside from $200 for Indie, it's the best money I've ever spent on Houdini / 3D. I will do every workshop he ever offers. If you can afford it, it is the only course I recommend to anyone starting to learn Houdini... and continue with the rest of his from there.

So if you can afford it, do it IMO.

2 hours ago, Bronic said:

His intro to VFX course is hands down the most empowering and knowledge rich course I've ever done, and I feel it advanced my learning and hire-ability by a year or 2.

haha - it's appearing that he has a mesmerising effect on juniors - many are saying the same thing! a potential Houdini Cult Leader  :lol: