Orgainc tissue texturing and shading

leohak

hi thanks! the issue is the tissue!! I want to know how to get this wetness effect, and how to animate this displacements.
actually i'm having trouble understanding this principled shader, how to do displacements? even the simplest thing like scaling the displacement texture and changing the angle?

i found only this 

and i guess i'm looking for more simple stuff

Edited by leohak

I find a dumbed down scene with an example of what you would like to achieve, always works wonders. There are many ways of approaching an issue, and many ways of answering a question. I find an example file always helps clear the air and get a conversation going. Best of luck!

Ok, thanks for the tip,

so i got two shaders now, one of flesh and one of fat, i was mixing them nicely but than something happen and now I see some strange devision of the simple Box 

donno whats going on

untitled991.png

flesh.hipnc

Edited by leohak
typo

well, seems like you're missing some fundamental knowledge. i made a little example you can start with (see attached rar). all essentials should be there and then you just need to read through houdini docs and watch some master classes from sidefx in order to understand better how things work there.

good luck :) 

test.jpg

organic_shading_example.rar

Edited by davpe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1