Selected node border color

How can I customize the look of the selected nodes ? The difference between a selected node and a non selected node is so subtle that it's useless in practice. Currently, it is yellow vs light gray; I'd love to have something big and which really stands out..

Also there seems to be a bug ( or a feature).. When you click in an empty space, the selected node get a new rose border..

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 4:28 AM, AntoineSfx said:

How can I customize the look of the selected nodes ? The difference between a selected node and a non selected node is so subtle that it's useless in practice. Currently, it is yellow vs light gray; I'd love to have something big and which really stands out..

Also there seems to be a bug ( or a feature).. When you click in an empty space, the selected node get a new rose border..

Can you send an RFE into SideFx for this. At least if we can tint the nodes or have a larger border would be helpful. 

The rose coloured border is probably the node that is in displayed in the the parameters pane. 

@martinkindl83 all I'm getting is the border edge changing colour when modifying that line where as we want the fill colour to change. Can you post up your file. thx!

GraphItemCurrent:        #CE5E5E

5a260ff792a44_ScreenShot2017-12-05at4_16_59PM.png.90684f3d69d8a75cc4fc7efc824ff949.png

GraphItemCurrent:        #FFD400

5a260fedbce93_ScreenShot2017-12-05at4_17_37PM.png.917253ab0f8541c8c241b98df701e2f4.png