RENDER Problem Ocean Spectrum

Jamshid63

HI ,

I was rendering Ocean using Ocean spectrum and surface, nothing advanced , but I'm getting this weird issue.

When I render out in 540p, everything is as it should be but when I render it out in 720p, some parts of it is missing and when I render it out in 1080p, even more parts are missing.

So i decided to change the camera angle just for testing, and there it is, everything is perfect, no cutting the edge or anything been noticed, even in FUll HD.

I have attached all 4.  (in the top view render you can notice the shape of my Ocean, Actually Those are only area i want to render, so ignore the shape ).

Please Help me out. 

FullHD.jpeg

HalfHD.jpeg

Top View_FullHD.jpeg

520res.jpeg

16 hours ago, nemesis9309 said:

Are you culling the spectrum based on camera? I dont know if thats it but if you are culling it then try not to do it and see if it helps

HI,

I havent changed the camera or culling...its just a basic ocean surface and its interior. But i do have ocean foam which is based on camera, which i dont think thats the cause for this weird issue.