The ratings.

red4kat

Hi folks,

I am new to this forum, just signed up and trying to understand how it works. I noticed that each member has some kind of ratings. Does that depend on how many times they posted something and your ratings automatically go higher? If that's the case, then I suppose shy people like me shall remain rookies... :rolleyes:

By the way, I am glad I finally discovered this forum. Thanks to you Alex for pointing it out to me.

Kat.

Well,

I just had to post something... I couldn't remain unnoticed for too long, that's just not my style B)

But you guys are quite sneaky. Aspecially you, plan9 I would have never guessed that it was you, Mike ;)

But what can I say, thank you for your warm welcome.

:D

Kat

arggh iam #1 on your incompetence list aint i sirgoi?! :D

kat - yes, tis i, Mike...the board troller ;) odforce makes everyone a winner. did you know that once you get the title "houdini master" you recieve the ability to fly?...its true, honest!

arggh iam #1 on your incompetence list aint i sirgoi?! :D

did you know that once you get the title "houdini master" you recieve the ability to fly?...its true, honest!

HA!...Guess I'll start that list with you RIGHT NOW! :P

about flying....yes definitely true...in your HEAD! (and it's embarassing when people see you too!)

cheers!

You know,

It seems like since I've signed up to this forum I've been flying already... It may be in my head but hey, nothing wrong with it as long as you don't accidentally bump into something and wack you head silly. Which in my case the bumping obsticle is nothing but a harsh reality of being a... <_< peon.