Apprentice, Sesi, 1024x576

Hi people!

I know Apprentice biggest resolution is 640x480 but... I have one project which I would like to put in my reel and this res is not what I would like to see. Much more better is 1024x576.

I've heard somewhere that it's possible to send final scene to SESI from Apprentice and then they do something to be possible to render in higher res. Is that true? Has somebody experience with it?

Hi people!

I know Apprentice biggest resolution is 640x480 but... I have one project which I would like to put in my reel and this res is not what I would like to see. Much more better is 1024x576.

I've heard somewhere that it's possible to send final scene to SESI from Apprentice and then they do something to be possible to render in higher res. Is that true? Has somebody experience with it?

25181[/snapback]

heheh 1024x576 limit is perfect for doing commerical spot .What i really want to see is tv resolution (720*486) with watermark so that it will look good on tv.

What i really want to see is tv resolution (720*486) with watermark so that it will look good on tv.

actually, it's good to note that 640x480 is standard television res while 720x486 is DV res that came about when the DV format decided to muck everything up with their non-square AR and other ridiculousness.. And if you really think about it, DV res at 720 is just a stretched 640 (well 648 to be exact) at 1.125 (.9 if you go the other way)..

anyways.. back to the original post, i think 640 x 480 is very gracious imho of sesi to provide.. much better than limiting the functionality of the program.. Being at that res will be fine for your reel.. Companies aren't going to be reviewing your demo on a 1080p hdtv and inspect for crispness. They want to know that you know what the heck you're doing and that you do it well and effeciently..